Friday 18 February 2011

Top Picks from New York

It's been yet another interesting and productive week, I have met with lots of great creative agencies, visited some great galleries and museums and had some funny lunches.  I've also bought some great vintage stock which will soon be showcased on the Tubberfly Vintage website - hoping to get the website live by May. 


I've also had my eyes on the trends, styling and inspiration of designers throughout New York Fashion week and of course the excitement is brewing for London Fashion Week.  I was absolutely loving the style of some of the celebs attending the shows and have picked a few of my favourites below: 


Anna Sui Fall 2011


Diane Von Furstenberg Fall 2011


Hannah Bronfman VMAN Launch Party


Jason Wu Fall 2011


Joanna Hillman Backstage at Yigal Azrouel


Karl Lagerfield Fall 2011


Keris Hilson VMAN 21 Launch Party


Gwen Steffani L.A.M.B


Morchesa Fall 2011



Morchesa Fall 2011
 Have a lovely weekend
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I must say I am loving your selection but my favourite has got to be - Diane Von Furstenberg Fall 2011 - thats a stunner. I am partial to electric blue ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane Von Furstenberg is amazing, she invented the wrap dress and has always kept her style mucho feminine. I am definitely loving dresses with thigh high splits - demure, classy with a touch of flirtatiousness.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete